Artificial intelligence makes smart education more “smart”
2021-07-23 10:32:08 From：ozmca.com
Traditional education focuses on teachers and teaching materials, emphasizes standardization and neglects innovation, and focuses on blackboard teaching. It is time-consuming, laborious, small in information capacity, and monotonous and rigid in the form of information presentation. Smart education is a deep integration of information technology and subject teaching. The teaching model of traditional education makes full use of the Internet, the Internet of Things, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence and other new-generation information technologies to promote the collection, processing, integration, storage, and Transmission and application make full use of digitized words.
In recent years, intelligent technologies such as adaptive learning, educational robots, AI teachers, and RPA robots have become hot words in the education industry. All show that we are entering the era of education information. At present, there are usually a large number of rule-based, repetitive and time-consuming tasks in the education industry. For workers in the education industry, it has had a great impact and led to inefficiency, and the RPA smart process technology just brought new possibilities to solve the problem.
RPA application scenarios: enrollment, student status management, attendance management, educational affairs scheduling, meeting arrangements, score entry, file sorting, etc.
The impact of RPA in the education industry
1. For academic staff: RPA can replace them to perform cumbersome background tasks, including the establishment of teacher performance files, student series files, school status management statistics, teaching schedules, schedules for work and rest, file retention of examination papers, student roster, Management of documents and materials related to teaching affairs, such as graduate roster, student status card, health card, etc., to maintain the stable operation of the school’s daily teaching work.
2. For teachers: RPA can help teachers deal with attendance, assessment and scoring, and entry of courses for teaching affairs.
3. For students: As one of the beneficiaries of school deployment automation, RPA allows students to have a more direct and continuous connection with academic affairs and teachers, and at the same time feel faster and more accurate teaching services than ever before.
Benefits of implementing RPA
1. RPA can minimize the contact between people and sensitive data, thereby reducing the occurrence of problems such as concealment and deception of enrollment data for high school and college entrance examinations.
2. RPA will enable academic staff and teachers to spend less time on daily administrative work, and will spend more time interacting with students.
3. RPA is precisely operated in accordance with the operation of the simulator, and the error rate in the fixed process is 0, which improves the accuracy compared with manual work.
In general, informatization + education = wisdom education, wisdom education is to fully integrate information elements into education, and produce wisdom education under the catalyst of the times. Education must keep up with the development of science and technology, and even needs to be more avant-garde than science and technology. In the days to come, artificial intelligence will usher in new changes and innovations in education!